Ever talked yourself out of a sale? There’s a good chance you weren’t listening to your customer.
Too many people think it’s their role to do all of the talking so they can sell their product or service. In reality what ends up happening is they talk themselves out of the sale because they don’t know what’s important to the customer.
When you listen and diagnose first you can then sell and prescribe based on what is the most important to your customer.
In this video clip from our newly launched e-learning platform Soco Academy, I share how to do just that. Diagnose before prescribing.
Online Sales Training with Soco Academy
Join us at Soco Academy and start learning how to sell the right solutions based on what your customer really wants. Here’s just a few of the topics we cover in over 50 videos and 10 worksheets at Soco Academy.
- How to stand apart from the competition
- How to negotiate the sale so everyone feels like they got the best deal
- How to prepare a successful sales presentation that leads to an easy ‘yes’
- How to overcome objections or tough questions to further the sale
- How to build rapport quickly (people buy from people they know, like and trust!)
- How to focus on what matters to your customer (it takes more than just listening)
- How to sell to different personality types whether they’re stern, passive or really friendly
- And most importantly how to close the sale. Because it doesn’t matter how much they love your product or service if they don’t buy.
I hope you’ll join us at Soco Academy and start learning how to increase sales!
If you have any questions or if there’s any way I can help. Just let me know!